..................Welcome........

8/14/12

Hi......

Hello there...

Just wanted to say HI .........we are having a pool day at the pond in the garden today....the sun is shining ever so lovely and our dutchess is back..telling stories about her journey.....there is however a itsy bitsy spider interrupting....yelling HIS journey was even more spectacular then the Dutchess's who went very high up the mountain....He says he went on a trip in a zeppelin...ha....of course we don't believe him....!!

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Our Dutchess is back, summer is at its peak, there is STILL more fun to be had and the creatures of both Nowhere and Earth rejoice! Oh, this adventure in a Zepplin remind Tea Rat and Rattus of that infamous day that they chased Bebe in her poot-poot and the Divine Miss M. took on the role of JANE BOND...we will never ever forget that!!! Look at this spider....brave little critter! Oh how I would love to hang onto a balloon to go visit YOU MY ZUSTER! BISOUS! Nita

Jacoba said...

Zo leuk en fijntjes, je eigen tekeningen!
Wat een snoepje op je foto!

Lisa Farmer Designs said...

Greetings! This was extremely hard for me to watch because I suffer from arachnophobia almost to the point of terror. Soon as I saw the spider I froze up and started trying to turn it off. However, I knew I would be in for a treat(as always)if I could muster up the courage to keep watching. I peeped at him for a bit and then little by little relaxed and even found myself rooting for him. Then you had to throw another one in there and then a third. Anyhow, I managed to watch and am proud of myself that I faced a fear and didn't miss out on this delightful adventure!!!!! Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin